Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Certificates of Deposit (CDs) offer time-specific and low-risk investment options. The interest rates
on Central Bank Certificates of Deposit are generally higher for longer terms and higher balances.
- Competitive interest rates
- Safety and stability
- Various maturity options
- Investment terms from 3 months to 48 months available.
- Guaranteed interest rate based upon initial deposit
- Substantial penalty for early withdrawal: for terms under 12 months, 3 months interest; for terms 12 months and over, 6 months interest.
Individual Retirement Accounts - IRAs
The Roth IRA:
- Tax-free distributions if held five years and used for a qualified purpose
The Educational IRA:
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified education expenses
The Traditional IRA:
- Expanded tax-deferred savings
Other Options are Available
Click here to contact your personal banker.